As the COVID-19 situation continues to quickly evolve, we want to share with you some changes that we are putting into place so we can continue to serve the pets and people of our community while keeping our staff, volunteers, and clients protected. We are committed to being a resource for our community during the outbreak with services and support.
At this time we will remain open for prescriptions and urgent and emergent cases
- Hours.We have reduced our hours Monday through Friday. We are currently open from 8-5, with Saturdays 8-1. These hours are subject to change as we work to reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission.
- Once we are certain that it is safe to start seeing appointments again, we will resume scheduling new appointments, rechecks, and wellness visits. We will reach out to clients who have had to cancel appointments in order to reschedule at this time.
- We are currently still filling prescriptions and food orders. Clients can call at 781-643-1500 or submit a request through our website. Clients can pick up at the hospital. Staff will deliver medications or prescription food to clients outside the build.
· To help ensure our clinicians and staff can safely continue to deliver care to ill animals, clients will not be permitted to accompany their pet into the hospital.
- Remaining in their cars or outside the building, clients will be asked to call our team via their mobile phones upon arrival for their appointment.
- Appointment process. Following the client’s initial phone call at arrival, a staff member will meet the client at their car or out front to take the pet into the hospital.
- and report findings and discuss next steps.
- Payment. Gloved employees will accept payment in front of the building or at vehicles.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we strive to continue our work on behalf of animals and the people who love them. We are thinking about all of you – our staff, clients, and community partners – and doing everything we can to be here for those who need us the most.