(in small amounts only, everything in moderation.)
Fruits: Any Fruit is fine. (except grapes or raisins)
Vegetables: Squash, turnip, pumpkin, zucchini, cucumbers, celery, tomatoes, asparagus, carrots, red and green peppers, green beans, peas, broccoli
Limited Carbs, Always in Moderation:
- Pasta, plain or with garlic and olive oil
- Fish such as salmon, cod, haddock etc. (Any fish you eat)
- Raw bones only. preferably very large.
- Raw chicken necks - fresh or frozen never cooked
- Chicken hearts and livers - raw fresh, frozen and also cooked
- Yeast tablets or desiccated liver tablets made for humans are ok.
- Dairy(cheese, milk)